The Train-The-Trainer workshop will give all types of trainer's tools to help you create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more.
Skills such as facilitating, needs analyses, understanding participant’s needs, and managing tough topics will give you what you need to become a trainer yourself.
· Define training, facilitating, and presenting
· Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
· Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
· Create an active, engaging learning environment
· Develop visual aids and supporting materials
Manage difficult participants and tough topics