Through Telework And Telecommuting you will see a great improvement in your performance and well-being. Being a teleworker does have the advantages of flexible schedules, no commute, and saving the company money. You will establish the additional skills needed to be successful in your work from home environment.
Know the skills required for working outside the office
Learn keys to proper self-management
Learn ways to manage time efficiently
Know different methods of organization and planning
Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Module 1 Getting Started
- Module 2 - Core Skills Required
- Module 3 - Self Management I
- Module 4 - Self Management II
- Module 5 - Time Management I
- Module 6 - Time Management II
- Module 7 - Organizing and Planning I
- Module 8 - Organizing and Planning II
- Module 9 - Communication I
- Module 10 - Communication II
- Module 11 - Additional Challenges
- Module 12 - Wrapping up and Recommended reading
- Quick Reference sheet and Thank you
Teleworkers or virtual employees have additional challenges created by not being in a centralized office. Communication issues alone make it a challenging job, and recognizing these challenges will help you become a great teleworker.
More and more emphasis is been placed on the importance of
Soft skills in all our individual careers and personal lives.
Empower yourself today with your free Top 10 Soft skills eBook,
as well as these and many more personal development soft skills courses.
L’esprit Training Centre
- Professional soft skills online training
- Personal development coaching sessions
- Individual or Corporate group trainings
- Vision Board workshops
- Freelance training and facilitation